DATA PROTECTION POLICY FOR AJAN - MUISTO OY ’S CUSTOMER REGISTER
The controller is Ajan - Muisto Oy, VAT-number: FI17297744
Contact person for matters related to the file: Satu Helppi, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ajan – Muisto Oy
Address: Sajatie 445, 12630 SAJANIEMI, FINLAND
2 Name of file
The name of the file is Ajan – Muisto Oy's customer register.
3 The purpose of processing personal data
Personal data are processed for purposes related to maintaining, managing and developing the customer relationship, offering, supplying and developing services as well as invoicing. Personal data are also processed for the purposes necessitated by resolving any possible complaints and other claims.
Furthermore, personal data are processed in communications directed at customers as well as marketing, in conjunction to which the data are also processed for purposes pertaining to direct marketing and electronic direct marketing.
Customers have the right to refuse direct marketing targeted at them.
The controller processes personal data directly and also utilises subcontractors working on its behalf in the processing activities.
4 Legal grounds of the processing
The legal grounds for processing personal data are the following grounds specified in the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”):
1. the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes (GDPR Art. 6(1)(a));
2. processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (GDPR Art. 6(1)(b));
3. processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party (GDPR Art 6(1)(f)).
The aforementioned legitimate interest of the register keeper is based on a meaningful and appropriate relationship between the data subject and controller as a result of the data subject being a customer of the controller and the processing being conducted for purposes that the data subject can have reasonably anticipated at the time of collecting the personal data and in the context of the appropriate relationship.
5 Data content of the file (categories of personal data processed)
As a general rule, the file contains the following personal data on all data subjects:
1. basic information and contact information for the person: Satu Helppi, email@example.com
2. information related to the person’s company or other organisation and the person’s position or title in the company or organisation in question;
3. direct marketing permissions and bans for the person.
6 Regular sources of information
Personal data are collected from the data subjects themselves.
In addition to this, personal data are collected within the framework of the applicable legislation from generally available sources that pertain to fulfilling the relationship between the controller and data subject, and that the controller can use to perform its duties related to maintaining customer relationships.
7 Storage period of personal data
Personal data collected in the file are stored only for as long and to the extent that is necessary in relation to the original or a compatible purpose for which the personal data has been collected.
The need to retain personal data is assessed every five years, and, in any case, data concerning a data subject are removed from the file ten years after the end of the customer relationship between the data subject in question and the controller has ended, and the obligations and measures related to the customer relationship have been fulfilled. For example, accounting records are kept for six years after the end of a financial period.
The controller shall regularly assess the necessity of storing the data in accordance with its internal code of conduct. Furthermore, the controller shall by all reasonable measures ensure that any personal data that are inaccurate, erroneous or contain obsolete information in terms of the purposes of processing the data are deleted or corrected without delay.
8 Recipients of personal data (recipient groups) and regular data disclosures
Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties.
9 Transferring data outside the EU or EEA
Personal data contained in the file will not be transferred outside the EU or EEA.
10 Register protection principles
Materials containing personal data are stored in locked spaces that can only be accessed by the appointed persons with task-based authorisation.
The database containing personal data is on a server which is stored in a locked space that can only be accessed by the appointed persons with task-based authorisation. The server is protected with the appropriate firewall and technical safeguards.
The databases and systems can only be accessed with separately provided personal user IDs and passwords. The controller has restricted access rights and authorisations to information systems and other storage platforms so that the data can only be viewed and processed by persons who are required to do so to ensure the lawful processing of the data. Furthermore, the database and system interactions are registered in the log data of the controller’s IT system.
The controller’s employees and other persons have undertaken to observe secrecy and keep secret any information they may gain in the context of processing personal data.
11 Rights of the data subject
The Data subject has the following rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation:
1. the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information: (i) the purposes of the processing; (ii) the categories of personal data concerned; (iii) the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed; (iv) where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; (v) the existence of the right to request from the controller the rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing; (vi) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; (vii) where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source (GDPR, Art. 15); This basic information (i)–(vii) is provided to the data subject on this form;
2. the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal (GDPR, Art. 7);
3. the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement (GDPR, Art. 16);
4. the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies: (i) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; (ii) the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based and where there is no other legal ground for the processing; (iii) the data subject objects to the processing based on a special personal situation and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing for direct marketing purposes; (iv) the personal data have been unlawfully processed; or (v) the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject (GDPR, Art. 17);
5. the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies: (i) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data; (ii) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead; (iii) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or (iv) the data subject has objected to processing on grounds relating to his or her particular situation pending the verification of whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject (GDPR Art. 18);
6. the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, where the processing is based on consent referred to in the regulation and the processing is carried out by automated means (GDPR, Art. 20);
7. the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her infringes the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, Art. 77).
Any requests regarding the enforcement of the data subject’s rights are to be addressed to the controller’s contact person listed in Section 1.
Terms and conditions
Ajan – Muisto Oy (FI17297744) is selling products for private persons of legal age and companies.
Total price of secondhand products do not include the value added tax if not specifically mentioned. Prices do not include shipping costs.
Products are sold as they are at the moment of selling. All products are secondhand. They have normal consistent of age and use which must be considered when making the purchase.
We have the right to modify prices and delivery costs.
Customers are able to buy products also from the warehouse which is located in Sajaniemi, Loppi, Finland. We do not reserve our products and are not responsible if products are sold on the spot at the same time orders are made. In case of overlap orders we are allowed to cancel the order from the webshop and will inform the customer immediately.
How to Order
Products can be ordered online by adding them to the shopping cart and following the process steps in the order below:
-basket products and order quantities, delivery and payment method choice
-address billing and shipping address
-order verify the information and confirm the order
-payment via online payment type
Order confirmation requires a valid e-mail address for the notification of the order. You get an automatic acknowledgment receipt of your order to an email address when you return to the webshop after the payment transaction. The notification will include the following:
contact information provided by you:
-ordered products and quantities
-delivery and payment type
Payment Service Provider
1. Klarna acts as a collecting payment service provider and is an authorized Payment Institution.
Please get acquainted with Klarnas terms and conditions:
2. Paytrail Plc acts as a collecting payment service provider and is an authorized Payment Institution. Paytrail Plc will be shown as the recipient on your bank or credit card statement. Paytrail Plc will forward the payment to the merchant. For reclamations, please contact the website the payment was made to www.paytrail.com
Paytrail Plc, Innova 2, Lutakonaukio 7, 40100 Jyväskylä, Phone: +358 207 181 830, Business ID 2122839-7
Ordered products are shipped usually in 1-5 days when the order is made. Orders that have been made during the weekend we deliver it the following monday. We deliver through Finnish postal service company Posti.
Shipping Method and Shipping Costs
Shipping charges include postal products and packaging costs. Shipping costs are determined by products added to the shopping cart, their weight, and the chosen delivery method: shipping to Finland, shipping EU countries, shipping the EU to third countries. For orders outside Finland, we use Priority Postal Parcel. Please note the total weight of your order and then you can decide if to buy multiple items in the same package for the same amount of shipping cost.
However, the decision of purchase is binding once using the online payment system and any differences in arrangements for delivery must be agreed, separately. For special shipping arrangements of the products, such as express delivery, we charge a separate price for any additional costs incurred.
You can also pick up (Nouto) your order free of charge from our store in Sajatie 445, 12630 Sajaniemi, Loppi (Finland), in case please contact first firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchange and refund conditions
Please note when making your purchase decision, that all this products we sell is used, vintage, second-hand products. We mention all possible faults in the product description. If you find that your order has been damaged during the shipment or doesn’t otherwise meet the description of the product when purchased, please contact us as soon as possible. Possible reclamation should be carried out within 14 days after receiving the order.
Please inform us before sending your order back. We won’t be able to cover the costs of return shipment, unless we have agreed otherwise before returning the order. Please contact us by e-mail email@example.com.
If you would like more information regarding the condition of the product, please contact e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give you further information about the product.
All delivery costs for returning are paid by the customer. We compensate delivery costs only in the situation of reclamation. If the product is not in its original condition we do reserve the right to deduct loss in value from the sum returned to the customer.
If a product, however, for some reason, has to be returned, please contact us within 14 days of receiving the product. The refund is subject to the notice of return in addition, the product must be in the condition in which it was received by the buyer and include all the parts and packaged in its original packaging or equivalent. With the return, please attach the following information:
-Reason for the return
-Bank account number
-A copy of the order confirmation
Return to: Ajan-Muisto Oy, Sajatie 445, 12630 SAJANIEMI, FINLAND
tel: +358 50 5665350, e-mail: email@example.com
Problem solving transportation
If delivery of specified order is lost in transit or damaged, or the customer has received the wrong product, the customer must immediately contact us. We must be notified immediately, but no later than within 14 days of receiving the product, in the case of an incorrect or damaged product. If the transmission package is damaged or lost in transit, an immediate claim with the post office must be completed.
We reserve the right to supply conditions, prices and shipping costs change.